The Truth Doesn't Hurt...It Heals - Truth Quotes

~If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything~ Mark Twain

~You never find yourself until you face the truth~ Pearl Bailey

~For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it~ Ivan Panin

~Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected~ Mahatma Gandhi

~A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on~ Winston Churchill

How to... Manifest a Miracle

6 comments:

Meam Wye said...

So true:"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything". Life becomes simple!

Nothing Profound said...

I agree with Gandhi. Trust must be given with love or it'll be rejected.

lawmacs said...

you could add this one good will always prevail over evil

Dexter Francois said...

@Meam Wye - I remember trying to remember the things I would tell my parents. It was so nerve racking, and I always got caught anyway. Parents always know. I think the key is to keep yourself in situations where we don't have to lie. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

@N.P. Another great quote. Gandhi was so simple yet so powerful. A reminder that "the simplest thought or gesture may prove to be the most powerful." Hmm...I haven't heard that one before. Can I claim that last quote as my own;-) I have to look it up. Thanks again for sharing Nothing Profound. BTW. Your collection of quotes are in my eyes very profound. Keep shining!

@Lawmacs - I believe this with all my heart. A lot of people are so afraid, living in the times that we do. I constantly remind myself that as much evil as we see in this world, there is that much good plus more. Darkness cannot survive in the light. Continue to be that light my friend. Many Blessings!

Ben said...

I've always loved the truth quote from ancient Greece that says, "You know a free man because he tells the truth." That one always struck me powerfully. I really like yours as well. Truth is a powerful subject.

Dexter Francois said...

Hey Ben. I like that one. If you have nothing to hide you can truly live freely. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!